Electronic payments have truly transformed the way businesses function at every level. Credit cards, debit cards, gift cards, pre-paid cards, payroll cards, purchasing and proprietary cards — as well as loyalty and reward programs — have all become part of how businesses and consumers pay for the goods and services they need. Electronic payments continue to grow at an unprecedented rate — with the average retailer accepting more than two-thirds of their payments electronically.
As one of the premier payment and transaction processors, REV’s extensive industry experience, combined with a robust processing network,allows us to deliver cost-effective and time-sensitive processing solutions for businesses of all sizes.
REV’s lower rates provide us with the opportunity to show you where you can save on your current fees. There are multiple components that combine to give you the processing rate you are currently paying. To learn more about REV’s payment processing services, click here [add link].
Besides saving you money, why should REV be YOUR payment processing company:
- Responsive Customer Service: We are local and handle customer inquiries quickly and responsibly!
- Excellent Customer Care: We pay attention — protecting you from organized fraud schemes, employee mishandling and theft!
- Business Partners: We work for you, giving you a direct connection to one of the world’s largest processors.
- Full Transparency: No hidden fees or gimmicks. We provide up-to-the-minute details on new rates, products, marketing materials and fair treatment practices.
- Easy-to-Use System: Our integrated software eliminates management nightmares!
- Accessibility: We’re available 24/7 — whenever you need us — we’ll be there!
We guarantee that you will not find a better offer out there!
– Jeff Dunholter, Partner, Global Equipment Group LLC& Stone Tool Warehouse
– Michael Byle, Co-Manager, Monroe North Fitness Center
– Scott Bultman, Quixotic Computing LLC